- 2 overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour OR white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup carrots, finely grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Set aside.
- To a large bowl, stir together the bananas and eggs.
- Add coconut oil, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla, and stir until combined.
- Add baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and flour and stir to combine.
- Stir in carrots and nuts and pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45-55 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting, slicing, and serving.
From: 12 tomatoes.