- 6-7 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (1 lb) package turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a 9×13-inch baking dish, mix together the potatoes, cheddar cheese, garlic salt, bacon, and green onions.
- Add mayonnaise and stir until everything is well coated.
- Bake until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
You can save it to your Pinterest related boards to help people see it!