- 1 lb. cooked chicken breast, shredded or 1 lb. grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 3-4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 2 hearts of romaine, rinsed and separated
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp organic cider vinegar
- sea salt & freshly cracked pepper, to your taste
- Fresh lemon wedges for serving.
- Arrange all the salad ingredients on a large platter.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and and apple cider vinegar.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges.