Chicken Gratin & Chicken Broccoli Gratin Recipe for Dinner & Parties
How to prepare
- In a saucepan, put the chicken, oil, onion, salt, cinnamon, black pepper and half a cup of water until the amount of water has evaporated.
- Turn off the amount of chicken, add eggs, milk, rusk, and white cheese.
- Mix the previous ingredients, put them in a greased glass bowl, butter, and put the cheese on top.
- Put the bowl in the oven until done.
Making broccoli chicken gratin
- Two broccoli flowers, sliced.
- Two pieces of chicken breasts sliced.
- Six grains of sliced mushrooms.
- An onion.
- Three cups of liquid milk.
- Four cloves of garlic.
- A tablespoon and a half of cornstarch.
- A cube of chicken broth.
- A quarter cup of mayonnaise.
- Four teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Two teaspoons of butter.
- 50 g of mozzarella cheese.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of paprika.
- Pinch of black pepper.
- Pinch of salt to taste.
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipe, Please Open The Next Page.