- Boil broccoli, then put it in a bowl of water and ice to keep it green.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, and transfer the chicken in it until it is tender.
- Put the butter in the previous saucepan with oil, and fry the onions until tender, then add garlic and mushrooms.
- Pour the starch mixture, and the chicken broth cube, until we get a thick creamy sauce.
- Next, add mayonnaise, black pepper, and salt.
- Add the chicken pieces, and mix the ingredients well in a broccoli-resistant glass bowl, then pour the cream and chicken mixture on top, sprinkle the mozzarella on top, then decorate the face of the dish with paprika.
- We put the bowl in the oven for twenty to half an hour until the cheese melts.