- 3/4 C. Butter, softened
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 C .Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 C. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 C. mashed bananas (about 4 bananas)
- 1 C. Chopped Nuts
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- Beat butter and cream cheese until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Combine flour and next three ingredients.
- Gradually add to butter mixture; beating on low just until blended.
- Stir in bananas, nuts, and vanilla. Spoon batter into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool before slicing, if possible!