- 150ml milk
- 150g mother yeast (or 10g fresh yeast)
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Grated lemon peel
- 2tsp vanillin
- 100g all-purpose flour
- 300g Manitoba flour
- Melted butter
- In a large bowl pour the milk and add the yeast, dissolve with the help of your hands and add the salt.
- Then add the egg, lemon peel, vanilla and flour (gradually).
- Shape a loaf and let it rise for 3 hours.
- Then make your croissants and brush them with melted butter, let the ones you eat the next day rise overnight and freeze the rest.
- Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 12 minutes.