- 3 large eggs
- 85 g granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 lemons
- 75 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar powder
Icing lemon glaze:
- 60 g of powdered sugar
- ½ lemon (juice)
- Separate the yolks from the whites and beat the egg yolks with 25 gr of sugar.
- Then add oil, lemon peel, lemon juice diluted in water and sieve flour and baking powder.
- Then whisk the egg whites with the rest of the sugar.
- Add the two compounds and pour the whole into a 17 cm mold.
- Bake at 320°F (160°) for 30-35 minutes.
- Icing: mix the icing sugar with lemon juice until they are mixed.
- Pour on the cake once ready.
From: Just One Cookbook