- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz) package sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10 oz) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 3 cups pecans, finely chopped
- (16 oz) chocolate coating
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, coconut, condensed milk, and pecans.
- Fold in chopped cherries.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least two hours.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out and roll into balls.
- Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Chill until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Once firm, add chocolate coating to a microwave-safe bowl and melt according to package instructions.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate, shaking off excess.
- Place back on wax paper and allow to sit until firm.
You can save it to your Pinterest related boards to help people see it!