- 16 ounces peanut butter sandwich cookies (such as Nutter Butter(R))
- 1/2 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter (such as Jif(R))
- 1/2 (24 ounce) package chocolate candy melts
- 1/4 cup multicolored candy sprinkles
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Crush peanut butter cookies in a food processor until they are crumbs.
- Pour into the bowl of a stand mixer and add peanut butter.
- Mix on medium speed until a dough forms, about 5 minutes.
- Scoop dough and form 20 balls, placing them onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 30 minutes so they will hold together while dipping.
- Melt chocolate candy in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave, stirring frequently, in 30-second increments.
- Insert a toothpick into each cookie ball and dip into melted chocolate.
- Return balls to the prepared baking sheet and top with sprinkles.
From: All recipes. / 01easylife.com
You can save it to your Pinterest related boards to help people see it!