Snowdrop Cookies Recipe is an old favorite in our family. Old family favorite recipes are always the best to add to your collection.
Every time I’ve brought these lemon snowdrop cookies somewhere, they’ve garnered the same reaction that I had the first time I tried them. At first appearance, people think they’re boring little sugar cookies, and then at first bite, people are over-the-moon, stumbling over themselves to get the recipe!
- 2/3 cup (125 grams) sugar
- 1 tablespoon (6 grams) finely grated lemon zest
- 1 stick (113 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons (45 grams) freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (42 grams) honey
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes, Go to the next page.