- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach , thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion; cook for a few minutes until fragrant, but not brown.
- Stir in spinach, and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and mix in ricotta cheese, sour cream, and 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm tortillas one at a time until flexible, about 15 seconds.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture onto the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up, and place seam side down in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the top, and sprinkle with the remaining cup of Monterey Jack.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until sauce is bubbling and cheese is lightly browned at the edges.
From: All recipes.