- 1 (15.25 oz.) box yellow cake mix or pecan cake mix
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with butter or non-stick spray.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them until mostly smooth.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Sprinkle cake mix on top of banana mixture and mix until incorporated, then mix in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, then place in oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
You can save it to your Pinterest related boards to help people see it!